Friday, March 22, 2024

I'm on a Podcast!


Happy Spring!!

Dear Art Loving Friends,
Ever since the pandemic, it's been a goal of mine to have a conversation about "Art and Channeling".  When I finally said it out loud to the Universe in my recent "Bold Journey" interview,
the power of intention worked its magic!!

I met Omar Angulo recently at an event, discovered he's an actor and songwriter with a spiritual podcast, "In a Good Way", and that he was interested in this topic as well.  The rest is history!  We recorded our interview on the Spring Equinox, neither one of us realizing when we first spoke and chose the date that it would fall on this beautiful day of renewal and rebirth... the first day of Spring.


So pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink (whatever makes you happy)
and spend a little time with us as we chat about my painting process, some of our experiences with synchronicity, the connection between art and the subconsious mind, and much more.  You can access the episode here

It's my sincere hope that it inspires you in some way!!

A heartfelt thanks, by the way, to all who came to Frogtown for "Girl Dinner".  It was a great evening, and a big WELCOME if you are new to my list.

I'd like to leave you all with a question today.  Have you had any experiences where you felt you were channeling from a higher source while creating?  I would love to hear about it!

With Love and Light,
Linda

"Spring Mermaid", 11"x14", Mixed Media on Claybord, 2014

lindaqueally.com
pearls here
prints here

Follow me on Instagram
artbylindaqueally





No comments:

Post a Comment